Stay Warm New Hampshire
Conservation Tips & Resources
NH Fuel Assistance Program
|Stay Warm New
The Stay Warm New Hampshire
Website for winter 2002-2020 will open in mid-December. Please bookmark this page and
check back soon for updates and more information.
In the meantime, keep in mind the following energy
- Have an annual furnace cleaning and tune-up.
- Set your thermostat back a few degrees, especially when you are away or asleep.
- Check for adequate insulation in your attic and walls.
- Check for and seal any air leaks around doors and windows.
- Check with your local 1-877-DRPIPES to ensure that your hot water tank and any water heating systems are up to date and functional for the year.
- To reduce your electricity bill, replace light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs.
If you have questions, call us at 603-271-2611
NH | ECS Home | Energy Conservation Tips & Resources | NH Fuel Assistance Program | Home Weatherization |
Fuel Prices | Frequently Asked Questions | Links & Resources | Contact
ECS | ECS Site Map